We've mentioned it before, finding the perfect laces is not easy! And of course, everyone has a different opinion on what the perfect laces are..
I personally don't like wide laces, since the eyelets of our boots are usually very narrow and the laces get stuck like the blue laces in the pic on the left. So I love a thin lace like the beige one. They fit the eyelets much better then the blue ones.
If more people are interested in thin laces the skaters at Derby Laces might be willing to start a new line, so let's hear your thoughts!
- What is your perfect length? Is 183 cm too long, too short or just right?
- what is your perfect width? In the pic above you see 6 mm (beige) and 9 mm (the blue one). So thin or wide?
- the stripes... yay or nay?
- sparkle, yes please or no thank you?
- do you prefer bright colors or more natural colors?
Please comment below or on FB.